|Your link to over 200,000 educational videos|| 40,000
|Over 1 Million Blogs|| Thousands
|Greatest Speeches (multimedia)|
|Today's News & Analysis|| Create
| Free English
TV & radio
© COPYRIGHT 2013 International Education Institute, ATTN: Ken Harvey, 2027 W. Canal Drive, Kennewick WA 99336, USA
51 Beautiful City Hall Wedding Dress Details You’ll Swoon Over
Too many pretty dresses to choose from. posted on
Read more: http://www.buzzfeed.com/juliegerstein/sweet-details-city-hall-wedding-dresses
Chris Ritter / buzzfeed.com
2. The way the scalloped lace has a vintage 1960s feel.
3. The way the lacy overlay is both sexy and super chic.
Perfect for rushing down those city hall steps.
4. The way the blush ribbon belt is a subtly sweet way to cinch the waist.
5. The way her pastel yellow shoes, veil, and bouquet accentuate her adorbs vintage-inspired dress.
6. The way the cute buttoned jacket makes a perfect 1950s ensemble.
7. The way the soft shapes and tones of both dresses complement each other
8. The way her cute and comfy flats* give her look real personality
Aurora Meneghello / Via locallygrownweddings.blogspot.com
*They’re sparkly TOMS!
9. The way her hot pink vintage bag adds a gorgeous pop of color.
10. The way her silky shawl lends a sweet old-timey vibe to her dress.
Kristina Varaskina / Via mistakesandmalarkey.blogspot.com
11. The way the sheer panel on the back of her dress is subtly revealing.
Sara Allen / Via onelove-photo.com
12. The way the wide black ribbon adds an elegant, grown-up touch.
Delbarr Moradi / Via delbarrmoradi.com
13. The way the feathers totally amp up the fun!
14. The way the crisp, simple collar on this bride’s sweet gown plays off her backswept hair.
And the beaded overlay? LOVE.
16. The way the panels of chiffon and lace offer a flirty surprise.
17. The way the sleeve and neck detailing on this Courreges-style ’60s-influenced dress adds loads of personality.
18. The way the polka dots on this Jenny Yoo metallic jacquard sheath are a subtly cute effect.
19. This small, cute, back bow on this French Connection dress.
20. The bigger bow on this Donna Morgan fit & flare.
21. And the ridiculously huuuuuge bow on this retro dress.
22. The way this lacy neckline perfectly accentuates a bold statement necklace.
24. This bride’s super-fun polka-dot jumpsuit.
25. This bride’s bold-as-heck pink dress.
Lindsay Docherty / blog.lindsaydocherty.com
26. The way this lace overlay pattern is like a stunning piece of artwork.
27. The way the sleeves on this ’70s-inspired dress slightly bell.
Tim Losch / timlosch.com
28. The way a tiny bit of gold subtly peeks out from under the skirt.
Donja Pitsch for Glamour España / glamour.es
29. The way the texture of the dress offers extra dimension.
31. The way the belt has a hint of sparkle.
32. The way this bride made her wedding dress her “something blue.”
33. The way this collared dress reveals a sliver of sexy exposed skin.
34. The way the skirt of her dress is ruffled like a rose.
35. The way the floral lace pattern subtly repeats.
36. The way the ruffled hem adds an element of fun.
37. The way the sleeves on this dress softly flutter.
38. The way the beading adds a tiny bit of sparkle.
39. The way the high collar beautifully accentuates her arms.
40. The way her skirt has the perfect amount of volume.
41. The way the tie creates a simple bit of attention to her waist.
43. The way the lace looks like beautiful artwork.
44. The way this bride went comfy and casual in cute white overalls and work boots.
45. The way the ruffles and feathers create the perfect flounce.
48. The way this silhouette offers a super modern alternative to frilly, lacy frocks.
49. The way the flowers look like a garden growing on her back.
50. The way she’s exposing the slightest hint of her shoulders.
51. The way the sexy back tie creates the perfect showcase for her back.
52. The way this dress comes complete with pockets!
Because the perfect City Hall dress should be so elegant and functional that you might actually wear it again.